Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The axe finally fell


Well it is all over, I hope anyway. We have sold our little home and are now homeless. I know it not like that but I have yet to find somewhere else to move to so I feel alittle lost at the moment. A lovely family in China have bought the house and will be living here by Christmas. It feels very strange but on the bright side no more open homes and trying to keep the house immaculate with the kids roaring through every two seconds destroying all my hard work. I will definitely miss this place especially with summer here and the big back yard that the kids just love. So it's now onward and outward I guess. Will keep you posted hopefully we won't end up living out of our car.

1 comment:

~Zeetra~ said...

Congratulations on selling your home. Thats a pretty quick sale.

Hopefully you can find another home soon.

Blog Archive