Monday, November 06, 2006

What a Week.....


Well we have certainly packed a heap into this last week and I apologise for not keeping everyone up to date. I guess I'll start at the beginning.
The first unconditional sale of our house went pear shaped. Our purchaser in China hadn't consulted her husband about the purchase and so therefore had to back peddle at a great speed. Luckily two days later we were presented with another unconditional cash offer which we accepted. Someone was looking after us I think. So we are still on the move only this time a little sooner than previously. We then had to find somewhere to move to and thanks to my husbands persistance with the land agents we managed to secure a brand new 4 bedroom home in the school zone I wanted. We are only renting for the time being but we have somewhere to go to. I can fell the stress leaving me already. We move in 2 weeks and the new owner moves in in three weeks. He plans on completely repainting and recarpeting so don't even have to worry about doing a spring clean. So it's onwards and upwards and now the real stress of packing begins.

1 comment:

~Zeetra~ said...

Good Luck with everything.
At least your in a house for the time being and can take your time looking for another home to buy

Blog Archive