Saturday, January 06, 2007

OMG.......

Oh my god, where does the time go. I have been so busy moving house and getting through Christmas and New Years that I completely neglected my blog. I am so sorry. I will try to catch up. I guess I will start at the beginning. Moving day went really well, we were in and set up by 2pm and so spent the rest of the day relaxing with a few quiet ones. The kids love the new house and the fact that they can all have their own room. Even though we don't have as much of a backyard we are managing pretty well. Our Neighbours are interesting to say the least, as we back onto a naturalists club and have had a few questions from the kids that I am not quite ready to answer. The house itself is quite abit smaller and there is absolutley no storage (not even a linen cupboard) but we are loving it. The kids are back at kindy and I have just started a new job with Living and Giving. After 9 years with Pumpkin Patch I thought it was time for a change. So that has pretty much been our hectic couple of months and so we are just starting to settle down again. I will try not to neglect our blog again and want to wish you all a happy New Year, even if it is abit belated, sorry.

1 comment:

~Zeetra~ said...

Hi there,

happy new year to you all...

im glad the move went well.
It must be very interesting living behind a naturalist club.. At least the scenery isnt the same as others lol.
So which branch of living and giving are you at?
I love there stores such great stuff for gifts etc..
take care
Zeetra

Blog Archive